PINPOINTE MARKETING BLOG
MARKETING AND EMAIL MARKETING BEST PRACTICES, ADVICE AND TIPS
[On-Demand Webinar] How To Create Email Campaigns That Get More Opens, Clicks and Sales
Email is still one of the most effective marketing tools for many businesses, but are your email campaigns the most effective they can be? In this highly successful webinar, email marketing authority, Pam Neely, breaks down the critical elements required and show you how to create email campaigns that get more opens, click, and sales. Plus she’s shares a mailbox full of recent samples.
A Glimpse Of What You’ll Learn:
- Components of an effective mobile-responsive email
- Subject lines and pre-header text that work
- Email and call to action copy
- Successful email design
- How to use segmentation and personalization
- Using surveys to get subscribers to tell you what they want
- Plus More
- Covering everything from mobile emails to effective copy and design, we’re sure you’ll leave this webinar knowing how and what you can tweak in your emails campaigns to make them work harder for you.
Presented by Pam Neely
Learn how to make your emails the most effective they can be.
Email is still one of the most effective marketing tools for many businesses, but are your email campaigns the most effective they can be? In this higly successful webinar, email marketing authority, Pam Neely, breaks down the critical elements required to create email campaigns that get more opens, click, and sales. Plus she’s got a mailbox full of samples she can’t wait to share!
Register now to instantly watch this information-packed webinar and get the slide deck.
"Thanks for offering these webinars. It’s so great to “attend” these - they are consistently excellent. Your webinars are always PACKED with solid content. I never have to wonder if they will be worth the time. Some other companies/speakers are heavy on selling, light on learning - not yours."
"Great information. This was actually the BEST webinar I have attended in several years. Pam has the perfect voice and cadence as a presenter."