Carbon Electra v1.5.0 WiN MAC
Team R2R | Oct 17 2018 | WiN: 8.6 MB | OSX: 9.4 MB
4 Oscillator subtractive synthesiser featuring informative displays, editable step sequencer, vocal filter, integrated distortion and analog control. Carbon Electra is a powerful and intuitive synth built by producers, for producers. It’s a four-oscillator subjective synth with a modern feature set. It has been developed as an advanced learning tool whilst also being a powerful and easy to program synth. Being based on vintage analogue routing and featuring flexible modulation options including an editable stepper and note performer. The graphical displays act as a comprehensive information tool aswell as an accurate guide to each parameter change. Best of all, it sounds incredible.
- Powerful synth engine that is easy to learn and use with no hidden menus.
- 4 Analog style sync-able oscillators with adjustable pulse width, frequency modulation and multiple wave types including pitch-able noise.
- Informative physics based graphic displays with comprehensive info pane.
- 6 filter types including powerful vocal filter with filter drive and saturation.
- Simple, incredibly usable and useful FX section, like having a bunch of great guitar pedals.
- Editable step sequencer that can be assigned to pitch, volume or cut off independently or simultaneously with various wave types and edit mode allowing node creation and line curves.
- Over 600 factory presets covering sequences, chords, motions, bass, leads, keys, pads and effects.
- Ability to run the amp section “too hot” into the built in optional limiter at the main output, creating a modern hyper-compressed sound.
- Super flexible unison control ranging from subtle warmth to massive super saw or super square sound.
- Multiple stereo width parameters allowing high precision control of the stereo field.
Artists presets by :
– Mike Huckaby // Kosheen // Freemasons // Carl Cox // DJ Pierre // D Product // Rob Lee // Dom Kane // Timo Garcia…and more!
– Carbon Electra is compatible with most major DAW platforms, and is available for both PC and Mac.
– Audio Unit 32-bit and 64-bit.
– VST 2.4 32-bit and 64-bit.
– Requires OS X 10.6 or later. OS X 10.8 or higher is recommended.
– VST 2.4 32-bit and 64-bit.
– Windows XP SP3, Windows 7, Windows 8.
New Features in Version 1.5:
– New sequencer function for step envelope: Includes an extended 28 semitone range and rests with support for pitch sweeps, legato glide and envelope re-trigger. Create analog style note recordings with a modern twist.
– All new classic analog style filter modes: Sallen-Key 12dB Low Pass Filter, 6dB Band Pass Filter and 6dB High Pass Filter and Soft OTA 24dB Low Pass Filter. New filter modes allow a wider range of tones from smooth crunchiness to screaming self-oscillation.
– True filter bypass: It is also now possible to bypass (disable) the filter for raw oscillator timbres.
– New Distortion mode: Provides brighter, harsher and in-your-face distortion without overdrive muddiness.
– Oscillator 1 FM modulation switch: Easily create classic FM sounds.
– Step Envelope Menu: Step Envelope context menu (right-click on Step Envelope text) with copy, paste and other features eases graph editing and makes it possible to easily copy data between presets.
– Over one hundred and fifty new presets: Exclusive to Carbon Electra 1.5 – new presets using all the new features and including ACID, SEQUENCE, LEAD AND FX banks.
– Mousewheel functionality implemented on MacOS
Carbon Electra v1.5.0 AU VST VSTi WiN MAC-R2R