Buy and sell premium accounts, online services, phones, hardware, etc.
Jan 27th, 2018, 9:17 am
Geordie Boyo wrote:Had an email to say my "trial" month is ending. Contacted pamdiana12 this morning via email.

Sorry to say bro, but it seems we all fell for it. The best we can hope for now is for that scum of a human being to die a slow and painful death.
Jan 27th, 2018, 9:17 am
Jan 27th, 2018, 7:53 pm
I have reported this thread to Admin and asked if they can kindly step in and mediate. Hoping a message from Admin might get the attention of pamdiana12.
Seems a bit off for some of us to be left with no service and the seller to disappear as the problems started. I really do hope that pamdiana12 will come back and amend any problems we may have. If the service can't be provided for whatever reason, then a full refund should be in order.
Jan 27th, 2018, 7:53 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Jan 28th, 2018, 12:34 am
BillyM wrote:I have reported this thread to Admin and asked if they can kindly step in and mediate. Hoping a message from Admin might get the attention of pamdiana12.
Seems a bit off for some of us to be left with no service and the seller to disappear as the problems started. I really do hope that pamdiana12 will come back and amend any problems we may have. If the service can't be provided for whatever reason, then a full refund should be in order.

Last night I looked around a bit, and if you ever looked at your Netflix profile, the payment was by "Globe Telecom". I don't know how it works in that part of the world, but that company is a mobile phone provider and advertising Netflix and Spotify on their website and the option to activate them.

My guess is still that we got scammed. I have saved a lot of money over the years by taking advantage of legitimate offers similar to this one, and got burned this time around. What I did learn is to not trust anyone online asking you to pay via Paypal using the friends option.

I am moving on, and still wish the worst of the worst to happen to this person. I believe in karma.
Jan 28th, 2018, 12:34 am
Feb 5th, 2018, 5:44 pm
Got scammed
Feb 5th, 2018, 5:44 pm
Feb 6th, 2018, 10:19 am
My spotify stopped working too. Disgusting person smh.
Feb 6th, 2018, 10:19 am
Feb 9th, 2018, 11:09 am
Yep scammed!
Just had email confirmation this morning of my netflix account cancelled after only the one month.

So is this member still active on here? Surely they should be banned.
Feb 9th, 2018, 11:09 am
Feb 9th, 2018, 2:12 pm
Yep, should be banned. They haven't been back on since accounts started going down and refuses to answer messages and emails.
Fortunately, didn't pay using friends or family on Paypal, so opened a dispute. Seller has been ignoring them as well.
Feb 9th, 2018, 2:12 pm

Feb 11th, 2018, 8:53 pm
My netflix stopped working as well. Seller not responding to email/messages. Going to lodge a dispute with paypal tomorrow.
Feb 11th, 2018, 8:53 pm
Feb 11th, 2018, 9:43 pm
Paypal just ruled in my favour today, so getting my money back.
Not a lot of money but the principle of being ripped off
Feb 11th, 2018, 9:43 pm